Founded in 1956 as Michael Young Fabrics, we have been providing textiles to our commercial, home, and hospitality clients ever since. Today, we have incorporated the Dreamtex Home division which expands our line into bedding products. We have the resources and manufacturers available to bring products of any fabric to a reality.
Dreamtex Home products offer:
- Waterproof Mattress protectors constructed from Bamboo, TENCEL®, Organic Cotton, Jersey, and Terry
- Our trademark Pebbletex™ design in TENCEL® and organic cotton
- Infant and toddler products including Mattress Protectors, Blankets, Bed Sheets, Changing Pad covers and liners, Multi-Use Pads, Cot Sheets and Blankets. Sizes for mattress protectors are crib through california king.
- Bed Sheets constructed from Microfiber, Organic Cotton, TENCEL®, and Bamboo materials
- Pillow Protectors constructed from Bamboo Viscose
Today, more than 60 years later, Dreamtex Home continues to set new standards within the textile industry. Our commitment to our clients has remained constant from the beginning, consistently meeting their needs with quality, price and great customer service.
Dreamtex Home President, Evan C. Young, began working in the family textile business in 1982. He has been involved in all facets of the business from manufacturing to finished products. He launched the textile finished goods industry in 2012. Dreamtex Home has since become the leader in providing custom fabrics to the Hospitality and Home Goods industries.
Howard Friedman is the COO of Dreamtex Home. He grew up in the garment industry where his family owned and operated a 50-year-old knitwear manufacturing firm in New York City.
Annlyn Kroll, Director of Vendor Implementation at Dreamtex Home, has a background in retail from companies like Allied Stores Corp. and Macy’s. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from Rider University in New Jersey.