The owner of this website, DreamtexHome.com, respects your privacy and permits you to control the treatment of your personal information. These terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Florida. If you download anything from this site, it is for your non-commercial, home use only. The owner of this site does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the intellectual content. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the content, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert anything to a human-perceivable form.
All trademarks and logos are owned and you may not copy or use them in any manner. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content to this website, you grant the owner, her affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use those materials, without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat. You will not be compensated. You also agree that your name may be published or otherwise disclosed in connection with your content. When accessing this website, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of this website is governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property.
You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your user identity. The burden of proving that any content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening;
- advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation;
- advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services.
The owner of this website has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. The owner works with a number of partners and affiliates whose websites may be linked with this website. Because there is no control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, there are no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by them, therefore, assuming no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. There are no guarantees or responsibility regarding content owned by third parties that may be accessed on this website. The website owner assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third party content. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the website, including:
- accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the service or website
- interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including submitting a virus to the website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”
- using the website or its likeliness to send unsolicited e-mail, including promotions, or advertisements for products or services
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting
- attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code
Nothing contained on this website should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Dreamtex Home. This website is controlled and operated byDreamtex Home, LLC from its office in the State of Florida. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the website is hosted in the United States. All contents of this site are © 2018Dreamtex Home, LLC. All rights reserved.